to our company
A wide gamut of Industrial Pipe Fittings and Fasteners are available with us, made from Stainless Steel, Buttweld Pipe Fittings, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, and other Non-Ferrous Metals in different designs, sizes and grades.
Uday Steel & Engg. Co. was founded in the year 2015 as a Manufacturer and Exporter of high-quality Industrial Pipes & Fittings and Fasteners. These products are made up of a different grades of Non-ferrous Metal such as Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Industrial Pipe Fittings and more. Our ready stock of products such as Buttweld Pipe Fittings, Forged Fittings, Flanges, Rods & Wires, and others are designed and developed following the market standards. Each of these products is fabricated at our in-house manufacturing facility equipped with modern machines and tools to carry out production process effortlessly. Our total monthly production capacity is of 120 Tons that depicts our capabilities in meeting the bulk and urgent client requirements. Besides, at the unit, all the processes are carried out according to the standards of ISO 14001-2004, ISO 9001- 2008 and OHSAS 18001-2007, which is one of the key contributing factors of the superior quality of our products.
Key Benefits of Dealing with Us
- We are able to supply quality-assured Mild Steel Buttweld Fittings and other products to our customers at competitive rates
- Strong association in the market resulting in our ability to arrange material against CT3/ARE4/H forms for exports
- We are registered dealers and so are able to provide Modvat invoices to provide our customers excise benefits
- Through our strong network in the international market, we are able to import any material in accordance to the specifications provided by the customers
- From any govt. approved laboratories, we are able to provide chemical, mechanical, physical, ultrasonic, IGC, micro, and any other requisite test from government approved laboratories
- We also welcome any third party inspection of our material
Industries We Serve
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Oil & Gas Refineries